ABOUT SYNERGY GENERAL CONTRACTING
General Contracting Quality Assurance
Our General Contracting Quality Assurance Program is predicated on an integrated management approach. We rely on each team member to fully follow our established general contracting protocols which provide a systematic approach to each project that promotes quality control. Synergy General Contracting’s Quality Assurance Program was developed to assure customer satisfaction by providing the highest level of quality and service, to exceed our own and our clients’ expectations for all projects we undertake, and to maintain the best reputation in the industry by setting parameters and holding accountable all people involved with our projects through communication, a series of policies and procedures, and checks and balances. Synergy has developed very strict protocol to maintain quality control at all levels and at every stage of a project. From the time that plans are received in our office through punch-out and warranty, procedures and monitoring are in place to assure performance and customer satisfaction. Our success has in large part to do with the dedication and qualities our team members possess; that desire to reach above and beyond; to strive for excellence and support each other. At Synergy General Contracting we firmly believe that the success of a project depends on:
- Open Communication & Pre-Planning: Our company culture of commitment to quality and service, the importance we place on partnering with our clients, architects, designers, engineers, and subcontractors, and the commitment of not only of the project team, but of our general contracting company as a whole is the secret to our success.
- Team Approach: We believe that success is a comprehensive team effort, with communication being the critical element in the success of any project.By establishing open lines of communication, vision, goals, timing and budgetary requirements from a project’s conception, so that all parties are on the same page, and each discipline understands their individual responsibilities to the project, we establish an environment that fosters understanding, cooperation and mutual success.
- Involvement of All Parties: From the conceptual design stage, all parties provide cost estimates that align with the design concept, selection and identification of long lead items that will impact the construction schedule. In so doing we can save time, money, and aggravation for all involved.By making decisions in accordance with the budget and schedule requirements during the design phase, and by simultaneously executing design and construction, we can eliminate costly assumptions and delays, allowing our clients to open their stores sooner and start selling faster.
- Weekly Meetings: By meeting weekly throughout the construction process we can assist our clients in reducing costs, ensuring the desired schedule, increasing efficiency and streamlining documentation, thus resulting in a smooth and successful construction project.
- Comprehensive Turnover Meeting: When the project is turned over from the estimating department to the internal project team, a comprehensive meeting is held involving every department at Synergy; Project Managers, Project Engineers, Accounting, and Field Superintendent, thus ensuring that all pieces of information are communicated, internal systems determined, and project goals disseminated.